Wednesday 24 September 2008

A note on comments

I received another comment to a previous post concerning the True Blood series. Initially I said, OK, I'll let one or two comments pass, even though I wasn't very happy about the contents, but the last was pretty hateful, so I'm not going to publish that one.

From the start, I decided to moderate all comments because I don't want to be flooded by useless or hateful comments, so after receiving this last pretty annoying comment, I've decided that in the future I'll only publish comments that I find useful. Fortunately, this has never been a big issue, but I just wanted to say this in public, so I can refer to this policy if necessary. So please keep comments 'clean' and informative :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised a blog like this can attract hateful comments.

It all seems rather innocent to me. But I guess you were contending with rabid fans (or detractors)...which can be found everywhere.

Niels K. Petersen said...

I'm not quite sure what it was all about, but I think it was a comment on previous comments, and not directed at me or the blog as such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...